Last Update 25/09/2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site, when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and others, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile application may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Home To School Transport
Term's & Condition
Last Updated on 30/09/2023
It is essential that passengers behave in an appropriate manner whilst travelling on our services. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and the Company reserves the right to refuse travel to any passenger who does not comply.
These terms and conditions may be amended at any time with no obligation to notify customers. The latest version (posted on the company website https://www.Np-Coaches.co.uk) shall apply and supersede any previous terms and conditions in respect of home to school transport.
1. Payment Information
1.1. The fare is calculated for the stated duration school year, this be a daily, AM, PM or yearly fare. It must be paid.
in advance of travel.
1.2. By paying either by direct debit or bank/credit card, you are entering into a contract for the
purchase of a full year’s school transport (typically 191 days). As such any cancellation will mean
that you remain liable for the remainder of the full year (see section 2, Cancellation/Refunds)
unless the service is cancelled by New Punjab Coaches Limited (refer section 2.1.)
1.3. Direct Debit instalments will be collected by GoCardless. An initial deposit will be taken at the
time the pass is purchased followed by a further eight direct debit payments on the first day of
September through April. If a direct debit is cancelled, the associated pass is immediately voided, no
refund of payments already made will be considered.
1.4. A credit reference agency may be used to confirm your address and credit status.
1.5. You are asked to allow 2 weeks for processing your initial Direct Debit application.
1.6. Advanced notice will be given to you by GoCardless prior to taking the first Direct Debit
payment from your account (normally ten working days). The advanced notice informs you of the
amount, date, and frequency of payment. Where there is any change, a new advance notice will be issued.
1.7. The surcharge for failed Direct Debits is £20 which will be added to any outstanding balance.
1.8. Credit/Debit card payments can also be made via the ShuttleID portal.
2.1. New Punjab Coaches Limited reserves the right to cancel the service. i.e. should the service
not be economically viable due to, for example insufficient pass sales or extreme rise in the cost of
operation. In the event of the service being cancelled prior to the service commencing in
September, a full refund will be issued. Once the service has commenced operation, any refund
shall be calculated as pro-rata the number of full weeks of operation remaining in the school year.
A school year is defined as 38 weeks of operation. Should the passenger choose to transfer to an
alternative service provided by New Punjab Coaches Limited, no refund will be payable.
2.2. If you no longer require the boarding pass you must give notice during the preceding term, this
must be sent to us by email to email@example.com otherwise you will continue to be
2.3. Once purchased, passes are non-refundable.
2.4. No refunds will be given to students excluded from the school.
2.5. No refunds will be given to students who are excluded from the service (see section 4, Bus
2.6. No refunds will be given if HM government or school authorities close the school for any
reason, this clause supersedes clause 1.1.
2.7. In the event of covid-19, a pandemic, fire, or other event resulting in a full closure of the school, No refund will be made.
2.8 Cancelling a direct debit without notifying New Punjab Coaches (Gurpal@np-coaches.co.uk) will immediately void the pass and it will be unusable from that point onwards.
3. Boarding/Pass E-Ticket
3.1. Boarding passes/e-tickets will be available in the ShuttleID customer portal immediately after
payment or direct debit has been set up.
3.2. Once your boarding pass has been received, your child can commence to use the services
3.3. Your child must only use the service allocated and must show the boarding pass to the driver
on every occasion or they may be refused access. NO TICKET – NO RIDE.
3.4. New Punjab Coaches Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Boarding Pass/e-ticket if
false information is supplied, or payment is not received by the due date. In the event of any misuse
of the Boarding Pass or if the child/children do not conform to the relevant school’s Code of
Conduct for School Transport.
3.5. There is no allowance for non-attendance, be it for sickness, holiday, school outing, work
experience or exclusion from school.
3.6. Planned non pupil days have been accounted for by New Punjab Coaches Limited in reaching
the annual fare price.
3.7 Admin charge of £20 is payable should you wish to transfer from one service to another.
4. Bus Travel Etiquette
4.1. Students are expected to behave in a reasonable manner when travelling on the bus. They
must not distract the attention of the driver. They must not throw objects around in or out of the
bus. They must not distract drivers of other vehicles. They must not use abusive language.
4.2. Whilst travelling, students should remain seated. Under no circumstances should the driver be
distracted. All students must use seat belts where fitted.
4.3. It is not permitted to consume food or drink on the bus.
4.4. In the event of continued disruption/misbehaviour, those responsible will be given a (STRIKE 1) verbal warning. Should the warning prove not to be enough, then a (STRIKE 2) written warning will be issued either by letter, SMS or email and sent directly to the parent/guardian and a 7-day ban will be applied. If this fails to resolve the issue, then the child/children will receive a (STRIKE 3) which will result in voiding the bus pass from the bus service. A new Pass may become available at full cost of the year (At discretion of New Punjab Coaches)
4.5. Any damage to the bus, arson or violent conduct will result in the immediate exclusion from
the bus service and action to recover the cost of repair of the damage, replacement bus hire and
any other costs will be taken.
4.6. It is up to the students to ensure that all belongings are taken with them at the end of each journey.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any items left on the bus.
5. Service Information
5.1. The service will operate throughout the school academic year and will follow the school timetable.
5.2. In the event of a bus failure, an alternative bus will be sought either from our fleet or from
other local operators, whichever is available first. The journey will then be completed.
5.3. In the event of a bus failure or delay of any kind, you will be sent a notification via SMS text,
so please make sure that you register a mobile number when you enroll.
5.4. Passholders should be at their allocated pick-up points 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
6. Service Alteration
6.1. New Punjab Coaches Limited reserves the right to amend the timetable or route of school services of which pass holders will be given a minimum of two hour’s notice.
6.2. New Punjab Coaches Limited reserves the right to transfer passengers to alternative services of which pass holders will be given a minimum of two weeks’ notice. Any refund will be calculated in accordance with clause 2.
7.1. Guests of bona-fide passholders may travel with the passholder on an occasional basis, subject to availability of seats. A charge of £15.00 per person, per day journey pass will be made. The carriage of non-passholders will be at the sole discretion of the driver.
1. Please read our safeguarding policy for further information on this.
2. New Punjab Coaches hold the right to suspend any service, should we have a safeguarding/Safety concern. Should this concern arise, New Punjab Coaches are not liable to provide alternative transportation.
3. Safeguarding & Safety is not always visible, please respect our decisions.
9. Public Disparagement
1. Public Disparagement: If a child, parent, or guardian publicly defames New Punjab Coaches Ltd through any means, including but not limited to social media posts, online reviews, or group chats, without first raising a formal letter of complaint sent to our designated email address, Info@np-coaches.co.uk, we reserve the right to void the child’s pass without providing any refund.
2. Notification: Parents or guardians are encouraged to address their concerns or complaints directly with New Punjab Coaches Ltd by submitting a formal letter of complaint to Info@np-coaches.co.uk. We are committed to resolving any issues promptly and in a fair manner.
3. Voiding Passes: In cases where public disparagement occurs without prior complaint submission, New Punjab Coaches Ltd holds the right to void the child’s pass without prior notification to the parents or guardians. This action will be taken to protect the reputation and well-being of our company, staff, and other passengers.
4. Appeal Process: If a pass is voided under this policy, parents or guardians have the right to appeal the decision by contacting our customer support team via email at Info@np-coaches.co.uk. We will review the appeal and make a final determination based on the circumstances presented.
5. Fair and Considerate Resolution: New Punjab Coaches Ltd is committed to addressing concerns and resolving conflicts in a fair and considerate manner. We encourage open communication and constructive feedback to ensure the best possible experience for all passengers.
10. Notifications & Tracking
10.1 Tracking & Notification are free extras provided by New Punjab Coaches Ltd, and do not form part of the contract of services.
10.2 New Punjab Coaches Ltd hold no responsibility should the notifications/Tracking not be operational.
10.3 New Punjab Coaches reserve the right to withdraw the notifications & Tracking services at any time.
New Punjab Coaches LTD,
2-8 Western Road,
Phone: 020 8843 1000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hours a day, 7 days a week